A whiff

Whenever I meet my dear ones after a long time, I run to them,hug them and draw in a deeeeep breath full of their scent.Theres this weird feeling of happiness and security that travels to my brain and then diffuses throught my body.Making me carefree and smiling like a cracker.It's the only thing that calms me down of the anxiety of being away.Sometimes I think my brain has tagged these people so effectively that I fail to distract it even with super exciting 'shopping mall' scents!
There have been days where I'm heading home godzilla-like after a horrible day at college, had an argument with my friends, honked my way through traffic but as soon as I throw my self on my mom and her 'tomtoey warm' scent catches me I'm  the the kitten with filed nails (skip the french manicure, ok?)
This reminds me to start working on an ambitious yet priority project to collect testers of all my friends' perfume bottles before I move away next year :)

Comments

Popular Posts